The S.T.I.F Company is the first French company specialized in the production of components for bulk handling products.
Set up in 1984, the S.T.I.F Company has gained a solid international reputation by exporting the following products to over 60 countries:
- Metal and plastic elevator buckets
- Elevator belts
- Safety components for Bucket Elevator
- Compression couplings for pneumatic conveying systems
- Piping system for gravity flow
- Manholes and inspections doors
- Pressure/vacuum safety valves for silos.
- Explosion protection equipments
The production unit is based in the west of France near ANGERS, 80 km from the port of NANTES – SAINT NAZAIRE, and it covers 10 000 square meters. The policy of constant investment developed by S.T.I.F. over the years, with the objective of maintaining its technological advance, has led it to purchase and install the most modern production equipment available, at the service of a highly efficient methods and tools team. Its competitiveness and reactivity have thus enabled S.T.I.F. to sign a number of subcontracts to make batches of special parts to add to its catalogue of standard parts.
+33 2 41 72 16 82
City / Town:
Province / State: