Menu Close

Monitoring and measuring your aggregates

Electric motors, fans, pumps and gearboxes are jointly responsible for a smooth production process. In a production plant*, up to 94 percent of the entire units are not or only sporadically monitored for cost reasons (*by the example of a conventional paper production). Only 6% are monitored by online solutions. With Schaeffler OPTIME the remaining 94% can be monitored automatically.

Available from Schaeffler SA, OPTIME makes Condition Monitoring easy, cost efficient and highly scalable for the first time. In this way, we can tackle unplanned downtimes holistically.

Schaeffler OPTIME is a system that can be easily expanded. It consists of wireless, battery-powered vibration
sensors, a gateway and a digital service that evaluates this data and provides professional analysis – conveniently via smartphone or desktop application.

All results are available in an easy to use app for desktop and smartphone. The functions are tailored to the users’ needs and their individual work processes.

You can find more information on our product page www.schaeffler.de/